This post has been overdue for too long, now that I’m over with exams, I decided it was time to give the challenge some closure.
The last nine days of the challenge, Day 22 through Day 30, I didn’t update due to a number of reasons, most of which escape my mind now. However, I did manage to maintain only an hour of access throughout the days.
Overall, the challenge was successful, and I learned an important lesson from it: if I don’t allow myself Internet time, then most of the time, I find something to occupy my time.
So, the problem is due to the fact that most of my Internet usage is unproductive stuff. To solve this problem, I’m going to undertake a new, more sophisticated challenge in the next few weeks’ time. I’ll post more about it in a day or two.